Secretgirl respects your right to privacy. We put in place security measures for your personal data and manage your personal data in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations.
• To keep your data safe and private.
• Not to sell your data.
1. Who we are:
2. What information do we collect from you?
Information You Provide: We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you use the Services, such as when you register as Secretgirl customer. The types of information that you provide are based on the specific function of the Services that you use and you won’t be able to register your account without providing the following information:
• Contact information: email address
• Financial information: in order to operate online payments, We collect your banking details and transactional information, such as the payments to and from your account with Us.
• Information We Receive from Third Parties: We may combine the information we collect from you with information that we receive about you from other sources, such as Google Analyticss, providers of demographic information and other third parties.
• Information collected automatically from your device: We and our third party service providers may collect information automatically from your device in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your IP, device type, language and the Internet browser type you are using. We use this information to ensure that Our services function properly.
3. How do we use your personal information?
• To process your registration, set up and look after your account (including checks made to age verify you and to guard against fraud);
• Providing, maintaining, enhancing and personalizing the Service(s) and analysing how customers use the Service(s) and Website;
• To know your preferences and to try to ensure that the content on Our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
• To send you service information about your account and the Service(s), or when We have an offer that you can use with your account to send you marketing communications.
Also, in some cases We are using your personal information for research purposes, such as: to evaluate customer experience and identify how We can improve Our services and products, to prioritize Our product features and improve product designs or to evaluate creative campaigns to ensure that communication is relevant and appropriate.
We respect your privacy and work hard to ensure We meet strict regulatory requirements. However, we reserve the right, to conduct additional processing to the extent required by law, or in support of any legal or criminal investigation. What we surely won’t do:
• We don’t sell your personal data to third parties.
• Your information WILL NOT be passed on to other third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
4. Who might we share your information with?
Your Personal Information may (for the purposes described in this Policy) be transferred or disclosed to any company within Motur Solutions S.R.O and, subject to appropriate agreement with third parties, for the processing of that Personal Information on our behalf, such as to:
• Our specific providers for voice calls services or SMS mobile communications, as externalised services.
• Our Payments Providers, based on your options in order to operate your payments
• Our anti-fraud, risks and compliance providers, after implementing the contractual safeguards in order to protect your personal data, in order to fulfil our legal requirements.
• Our partners that are helping us to create a better experience for you, based on your explicit consent.
• Also, from time to time we are sharing your personal data with our specialised partners for research purposes, for analytic profiling and statistical analysis
You have the right to object at any time to processing your data for research and statistics (including profiling) purposes, by sending your objection at [email protected]
We do not pass on your data to third parties for any other purpose, unless you have given explicit permission for us to do so or this is permitted by law.
5. How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. After closing your Secret girl account, We will retain your information just to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations such as the applicable tax/revenue laws, Anti Money Laundering laws and other applicable regulatory requirements and to resolve any disputes. For more specific information about data retention terms, please contact us at [email protected] and we will provide the specific data retention terms for your jurisdiction.
6. Your rights:
You may request, free of charge, information on the scope, origin and recipients of the stored data as well as the purpose of storage.
You have the right to ask Us to rectify, complete and delete your personal data and to port your data to another organization. You have the right to request additional information about the handling of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data by Us in some circumstances such as profiling and, where we have asked for consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent.
There are exceptions to these rights, however. For example, access to personal data may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if We are legally prevented from disclosing such information. In addition, We may be able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent, where We are obliged by a legal requirement to process your data, such as the Anti Money Laundering legislation.
7. How to Contact Us: